3 /PRNewswire/ -- Pearson VUE, the electronic testing business of Pearson, announced it signed an exclusive, multi-year agreement with The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) to provide computer-based test delivery of the Certified Internal Auditor(R) (CIA(R)) exam as well as their Specialty Certification Programs for internal auditing professionals including Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA(R)), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA(R)), and Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP(R)).
What does CGAP stand for?
CGAP stands for Certified Government Auditing Professional
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGAP
We have 22 other meanings of CGAP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Generated Images for Advertising & Marketing (conference)
- Corporate Governance and Asset Management (Australia)
- Computational and Geometric Aspects of Modern Algebra (UK)
- Columbia Gem and Mineral Society (Columbia, SC)
- Chinese Graphic Arts Net
- Combinatorics, Graphs and Network Topology Group
- Centrale Gegevens Analyse Omgeving (Dutch: Central Data Analysis Environment; Netherlands)
- Certified General Accountants of Ontario (Canada)
- Call Gapping Interval
- Cancer Genome Anatomy Project
- Coast Guard Acquisition Procedures
- Commission on Government Accountability to the People (Florida)
- Consultative Group to Assist the Poorest
- Coast Guard Academy Parents Association
- Computational Geometry and its Applications
- Coordinating Group on Alien Pest Species
- Center of Excellence for General Aviation Research
- Central Georgia Area Representative (hip hop artist Cornell South)
- Central Georgia Amateur Radio Club (Warner Robins, GA)
- Coast Guard Acquisition Review Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certainly, other certifications such as the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and specialty certifications such as Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP), Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) also indicate a candidate's professionalism, dedication to growth, and commitment to the profe ssion.