Summary: Trained and certified food safety managers will be mandatory for over 2,000 food trading companies in Dubai from January 2013.
What does CFSM stand for?
CFSM stands for Certified Food Safety Manager (trademark of National Registry of Food Safety Professionals)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFSM
We have 28 other meanings of CFSM in our Acronym Attic
- Cavitation-Field Sonoluminescence
- Central Film School London (UK)
- Central Florida Softball League (Orlando, FL)
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (Ministry of Home Affairs; India)
- Computers for Schools and Libraries (est. 1993; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Celebrate Free Speech Lobbying Days (Sacramento, CA)
- Centre for Forensic Statistics and Legal Reasoning (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- Calcul Formel et Sciences de la Matière (French: Computer Algebra and Material Sciences)
- Centre for Stress Management (UK)
- Certified Field Service Manager
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Codesign Finite State Machine
- Communicating Finite State Machine
- Compact Flat Sorter Machine (postal automation system)
- Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics
- Core Food Security Module (USDA survey)
- Cubic Feet per Second per Square Mile (rate of discharge of water)
- Canadian Forces School of Military Engineering
- Canadian Forces School of Meteorology
- Canadian Forces School of Military Intelligence (Canadian Forces Military Police; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Food and Drug Administration called today for stepped up efforts to improve food safety practices in retail food establishments, specifically pointing to the need for the presence of certified food safety managers to oversee safety practices.
Our current cadre of trainers is training food safety workers from around the country to become certified food safety managers.
Summary: From January 2011, every food establishment in Dubai should have a trained and certified food safety manager, Dubai Municipality announced on Monday.