Four certified fire and explosion investigators employed by AGL Resources Inc.
What does CFEI stand for?
CFEI stands for Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFEI
We have 3 other meanings of CFEI in our Acronym Attic
- Consortium of Florida Education Foundations
- Corrected Forward Ejection Fraction
- Cypress Fairbanks Educational Foundation (est. 1998; Cypress, TX)
- Central Florida Educators' Federal Credit Union
- Centre de Formation des Enseignants de Golf (French golf training center)
- Citizens for Effective Government (public watchdog group, NC)
- Compagnie Française Études Géotechniques (French: French Geotechnical Studies Company)
- Council for Electronic Government (Bethesda, MD)
- Central Florida Eye Institute
- Certificat de Fin d'Etudes Instrumentales (French)
- Certification and Fuel Economy Information System (US EPA)
- China Far East International Trading Corp.
- China Forum of Environmental Journalists (Beijing, China)
- Citizens for Effective Justice
- Citizens for Environmental Justice (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Catholic Framework for Economic Life (National Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (Judge Business School; Cambridge University; UK)
- Centre for Free-Electron Laser Science (Germany)
- Cold Flow Electric Laser
- Center for Free Electron Laser Studies (Santa Barbara, CA; Quantum Institute; Los Alamos National Library)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pollack became a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI) through the National Association of Fire Investigators.