All courses satisfy CE requirements for Accredited Financial Examiner (AFE(R)), Certified Financial Examiner (CFE(R)), or Automated Examination Specialist (AES(R)) designations.
What does CFE stand for?
CFE stands for Certified Financial Examiner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFE
We have 166 other meanings of CFE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Financial Education (various locations)
- Center for Fusion Engineering
- Centre de Formalités des Entreprises (French business registration center)
- Centre for Enterprise (UK)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship (various locations)
- Centre for Fuels and Energy (Australia)
- Cercle Félin de l'Est (French cat club)
- Certificat de Fin d'Etudes (French: school completion certificate)
- Certified Facilities Executive (International Association of Assembly Managers)
- Certified Field Examiner
- Certified Franchise Executive (International Franchise Association)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Chicago, Ft. Wayne & Eastern Railroad
- Christian Faith Exploration
- Cleaner Fossil Energy (task force)
- Clermont-Ferrand Aulnat France (airport code)
- Clermont-Ferrand Échecs (French chess club)
- Club de Femmes Entrepreneurs (French: Club for Women Entrepreneurs; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Coalition for Equality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hampton * Commissioner, District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking * Joined the DISB in 1988 * Previously managed accounting and financial activities of captive insurers for Cigna Worldwide in New York and was a supervisor in general accounting with American International Group * Certified Public Accountant and Certified Financial Examiner * Holds BS and MBA degrees in accounting Six Action Items NAIC's Principles-Based Reserving Working Group has suggested numerous reforms in six topic areas: 1.
Zachary received his bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Montana, is an honors graduate from the Pacific Coast Banking School and was a certified financial examiner.
Clark is a Certified Financial Examiner of the Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) where he served as President from 1990-1991 and is a member of the Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society (IRES).
He currently holds professional designations as a Certified Financial Examiner, Certified Insurance Examiner, Certified Government Financial Manager and Accredited Insurance Receiver.