Cynthia holds a Certified Environmental Trainer (CET) license through the Certified Environmental, Safety, and Health Training Board of Certification (CET BOX) -- an independent certifying body sponsored by the National Environmental, Safety and Health Training Association.
What does CET stand for?
CET stands for Certified Environmental Trainer (NETA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CET
We have 312 other meanings of CET in our Acronym Attic
- Central Engineering Team
- Central Europe Trust Ltd.
- Central European Time (GMT+0100)
- Centre d'Enfouissement Technique (French landfill)
- Centre d'Études Tchèques (French: Czechs Study Center; Belgium)
- Centre Évolution Tuning (French automobile club)
- Centro de Estudes de Telecomunicoes (Portugal)
- Century Embedded Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Certified Electronic Technician
- Certified Engineering Technologist (Canada)
- Certified Environmental, Safety and Health Trainer
- Certified Exercise Therapist
- Certified Expressive Therapist
- Children's Educational Theater (Salem, OR)
- China Education Tours (Washington, DC)
- Christian Education Trust (NZ)
- Christian Ethics Today (journal)
- CINC Evaluation Test
- Circular Equivalent Target
- Cisco Encryption Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foster is a certified environmental trainer (CET) in wastewater from the National Environmental Safety and Health Training Association (NESHTA).
Bock is a licensed Industrial Hygienist (LIH) by the State of Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, certified in the Comprehensive Practice of Industrial Hygiene (CIH) by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene, and a certified Environmental Trainer (CET) by the National Environmental Training Association.