What does CET stand for?
CET stands for Certified Environmental, Safety and Health Trainer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CET
We have 312 other meanings of CET in our Acronym Attic
- Central Europe Trust Ltd.
- Central European Time (GMT+0100)
- Centre d'Enfouissement Technique (French landfill)
- Centre d'Études Tchèques (French: Czechs Study Center; Belgium)
- Centre Évolution Tuning (French automobile club)
- Centro de Estudes de Telecomunicoes (Portugal)
- Century Embedded Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Certified Electronic Technician
- Certified Engineering Technologist (Canada)
- Certified Environmental Trainer (NETA)
- Certified Exercise Therapist
- Certified Expressive Therapist
- Children's Educational Theater (Salem, OR)
- China Education Tours (Washington, DC)
- Christian Education Trust (NZ)
- Christian Ethics Today (journal)
- CINC Evaluation Test
- Circular Equivalent Target
- Cisco Encryption Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology (various universities)