Ed Pietzak is a Certified Engineering Operations Executive (CEOE) through the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.
What does CEOE stand for?
CEOE stands for Certified Engineering Operations Executive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEOE
We have 2 other meanings of CEOE in our Acronym Attic
- Confédération Européenne des Organismes de Contrôle (French: European Confederation of Inspection Organisations)
- County Emergency Operations Center (various locations)
- Chief Executive Officers of the California Community Colleges
- Centro Educativo Occupazionale Diurno (Italian: Education Center Jobs Diurno; Verona, Italy)
- Commission on Equal Opportunity and Diversity (est. 2003; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, VA)
- Congenital Encephalo-Ophthalmic Dysplasia (ophthalmology)
- Center for Explosive Ordnance Disposal and Diving (US Navy)
- Career Executive Officer Examination (Philippines)
- Certification Examinations for Oklahoma Educators
- Certified Educational Office Employee (National Association of Educational Office Professionals)
- Confederación Española de Organizaciones Empresariales
- Chemistry and Ecology of Organo-Element Compounds (seminar)
- Campus Electron Optics Facility (Ohio State University)
- Community Energy Opportunity Finder
- Complex Empirical Orthogonal Function (oceanography)
- Chief Executive Officer Farmside Auto Electric
- Council for Economic Opportunities in Greater Cleveland
- Committee on Environmental and Occupational Health (Canada)
- Complejo Educativo Ofelia Herrera (Spanish: Ofelia Herrera Educational Complex)
- Canadian Egyptian Organization for Human Rights (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He maintains a Certified Engineering Operations Executive designation, and is also a regular guest lecturer at his alma matter, Cornell University.