In 2002, he obtained the Certified Economic Developer designation (CEcD).
What does CEcD stand for?
CEcD stands for Certified Economic Developer (International Economic Development Council)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEcD
We have 15 other meanings of CEcD in our Acronym Attic
- César E. Chávez Center for Higher Education (California State Polytechnic Institute; Pomona, CA)
- Central European Chambers of Commerce Initiative
- Confederation of European Community Cigarette Manufacturers
- Centre d'Études Cliniques des Communications Familales
- Centro Estero Camere Commercio Piemontesi (Italian)
- Carolina Exploratory Center for Cheminformatics Research (North Carolina)
- Centers of Excellence in Cancer Communications Research (National Cancer Institute; Bethesda, MD)
- Canadian Based Economic Development Board
- Center for Economic and Community Development
- Centre for the Evolution of Cultural Diversity (UK)
- Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (endocrinology)
- Clinical Expert Consensus Document
- Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development
- Chinese Enterprises and Companies Database
- Cost Estimate Control Data Center
- Centre for Early Childhood Development Education (Ireland)
- Council of European Chief Dental Officers
- Center for Emergency Care and Disaster Preparedness (National Agricultural Biosecurity Center; Kansas State University)
- Center for Early Childhood Education (various organizations)
- Centre d'Études Comparatives des Élections (French: Center for Comparative Studies of Elections)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A certified economic developer, Nisbett is executive director of the Marshall Economic Development Corp.
He also has the designation Certified Economic Developer from the International Economic Development Council in Washington, D.
14, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Roxann Fry, economic development specialist for the Tennessee Valley Authority in Kentucky, has earned the designation of Certified Economic Developer from the International Economic Development Council.
REAL ESTATE Jeff Pipkin of Russellville recently earned the designation of Certified Economic Developer at the Southern Economic Development Council's annual conference in Charleston, W.
In a 2010 study, the International Economic Development Council showed that Certified Economic Developers earned an average of $26,100 more than their non-certified colleagues.
Jolley obtained her Certified Economic Developer designation in 1998 and is a graduate of the Institute for Organizational Management.
She is one of about 50 certified economic developers in the state and only 600 in the nation, Dunn says.