the leading provider of document imaging and capture technologies for Microsoft[R] SharePoint[R] Enterprise Content Management (ECM) today announced that it earned the Certified Document Imaging Architech (CDIA+) from the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), the international technology community association and representative committed to advancing industry growth through educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy.
What does CDIA stand for?
CDIA stands for Certified Document Imaging Architech (Comptia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDIA
We have 31 other meanings of CDIA in our Acronym Attic
- Curriculum Development Initiative (various organizations)
- Custodial Detention Index
- Customer Data Input
- Customer Data Integration
- Cyrel Digital Imager (Dupont/Barco Graphics)
- Chemical Distribution Institute-Marine Packed Cargo (Netherlands)
- Canadian Defence Industries Association
- Canadian Direct Investment Abroad
- Center for Digital Imaging Arts (Boston University, Waltham, MA)
- Centre de Documentation et d'Information de l'Assurance (French: Center for Documentation and Insurance Information)
- China Dairy Industry Association (Beijing, China)
- Cities Development Initiative for Asia (regional initiative)
- Cities Development Initiatives Alliance (for Asia)
- Consumer Data Industry Association
- Cross-Domain Interoperability Architecture
- Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University (Waltham, MA)
- California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission
- Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center
- Canadian Defence Industrial Base
- Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to providing a unified voice for the industry in the areas of public policy, workforce development and electronic commerce standards, CompTIA certifies information technology and service professionals with its widely adopted and vendor-neutral A+, Network+ and Certified Document Imaging Architech (CDIA) certification programs.
CompTIA CDIA+, or Certified Document Imaging Architech, is an industry-accepted and internationally-recognized credential for professionals delivering document imaging solutions.
Kennemer has been with Hart InterCivic for 10 years and is a Certified Document Imaging Architech (CDIA+).
htm About CDIA Computing Technology Industry Association's (CompTIA) Certified Document Imaging Architech (CDIA) certification is an internationally recognized credential, acknowledging competency and professionalism in the document management industry.
NYSE: CAJ), announced today that its Imaging Systems Group (ISG) has been honored for the second year in a row for having the highest number of employees who have earned the Certified Document Imaging Architech (CDIA) certification.
the company whose imaging solutions give people Know How, announced today that the Canon Imaging Systems Group (ISG) has been honored with the "Certification Achievement Award" for demonstrating excellence in the utilization of the Certified Document Imaging Architech (CDIA) certification, an internationally recognized competency standard for sales and marketing professionals in document imaging developed by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
He is also a contributing writer of the Certified Document Imaging Architech Exams.