Dingee's experience includes contract sourcing and corporate HR roles, as well as working for AIRS as a Technical Writer/Course Developer collaborating with the training team on courses such as SearchLab, ExtremeLab, Certified Diversity Recruiter, and her personal favorite, Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Certified Diversity Recruiter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Central Data Recorder
- Central Data Repository
- Centrale Discotheek Rotterdam (Dutch: Rotterdam Central Music; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Centre de Recherche (French: Research Center)
- Centre de Ressources (French: Resource Center; various organizations)
- Centre Dramatique Régional (French: Regional Drama Center)
- Centre for Development Research (Copenhagen)
- Cerebellar Degeneration-Related Autoantigen
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution
- Certified Dental Receptionist
- Chadron, NE, USA (Airport Code)
- Charging Data Record
- Chemical Description Room
- Child Development Resources (various locations)
- China Depository Receipts
- Chinese Depositary Receipts
- Chris Douglas-Roberts (former University of Memphis Basketball Player)
- Christian Disaster Response
- Circular Depolarization Ratio
- Citigate Dewe Rogerson (public relations firm; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Training over 150,000 recruiters since 1997, Certified Social Sourcing Certification (CSSR) is AIRS fourth professional certification joining AIRS Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter, (ACIR) and Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR).