The Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS) credential is administered by the Certification of Disability Management Specialist Commission (CDMSC).
What does CDMS stand for?
CDMS stands for Certified Disability Management Specialist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDMS
We have 49 other meanings of CDMS in our Acronym Attic
- Cesarean Delivery on Maternal Request
- Cochrane Database of Methodology Reviews (Cochrane Collaboration; various locations)
- Community Development and Microfinance Roundtable (Nigeria)
- Compact Deployable Multistatic Receiver
- California Disaster Medical Response Plan
- Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program
- Carpet Dealer Management System (Sicklerville, NJ)
- Centraal DRIP Management Systeem (Dutch traffic management)
- Central Data Management System
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists
- Climate Data Management System
- Clinical Data Management System
- Cologne Database for Molecular Spectroscopy (Cologne, Germany)
- Command and Data Management Subsystem
- Command and Data Management System (NASA)
- Communication Driver Maintenance System (ISDN)
- Comprehensive Data Management System (various companies)
- Computer-aided-design Data Management System
- Configuration Data Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
They need to look at who is running the program to see if they have the right people managing it," adds Calkins, who is also a commissioner with the Certified Disability Management Specialists Commission (CDMSC).
She is a certified disability management specialist, by the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission and a certified case manager from the Commission for Case Management Certification.
A registered nurse who also holds a master's degree in counseling, Pless is a Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS), a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, a QRP, a CCM, and is Certified Ergonomics Evaluator eligible.