Some of the more specific regulations include: 1) registration of all laboratories with a state agency, 2) presence of at least one Certified Dental Technician (CDT) in each laboratory, and 3) disclosure of materials used in each prosthesis.
What does CDT stand for?
CDT stands for Certified Dental Technician
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDT
We have 259 other meanings of CDT in our Acronym Attic
- Cathode Ray Display Terminal
- Cell Delay Tolerance (ATMF)
- Center For Defense Trade
- Center for Democracy and Technology
- Center for Democratic Transition (Montenegro)
- Central Daylight Time (GMT-0500)
- Centre de Développement des Transports (French: Transport Development Center; Canada)
- Centre for Doctoral Training (UK)
- Certificado de Depósito a Término (Spanish)
- Certified Densitometry Technologist (bone density)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now we're taking the business model nationwide; from consulting dentists and certified dental technicians, to client concierges, all are experts in their respective fields.
Harrold Wetklo, both certified dental technicians, are the principals of Precision and will be joining DTI to assist in the integration of the Precision laboratory into DTI's consolidated operations and further grow its new Vancouver Island-based operation into the future.