On Target's CCIE (R) certified data center professionals bring a wealth of knowledge and insight that can assist with the set up of their customer's on-demand (OD) computing.
What does CDCP stand for?
CDCP stands for Certified Data Center Professional
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDCP
We have 21 other meanings of CDCP in our Acronym Attic
- Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Support
- Cisco Data Center Networking Sales Specialist
- Classified Document Control Office
- Curriculum Design, Content and Organization
- Cyber Distributed Central Office (Cyber Digital, Inc.)
- Chief Directorate for Combating Organised Crime (Bulgaria)
- Call Data Collection Point
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Central Data Collection Point
- Centralny Depozitar Cennych Papierov (Central Securities Depository of the Slovak Republic)
- College of Design, Construction and Planning (University of Florida)
- Complete Drunx and Chaos Punx (Swedish punk band)
- Customer Data Control Panel
- CUB (C1r/C1s, uEGF, and BMP1 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein)) Domain-Containing Protein 1
- Centro Di Coordinamento Pile ed Accumulatori (Coordination Center for Batteries Exausted)
- Communicable Disease Control and Prevention Bureau (Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services)
- Conseil Départemental Consultatif des Personnes Handicapées (French: Disability Advisory County Council)
- Colombo District Consumers' Price Index
- Comisión de Derechos Civiles de Puerto Rico (Spanish: Civil Rights Commission of Puerto Rico)
- Center for Delinquency and Crime Policy Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, successful students also receive the overall IDCP Certified Data Center Professional certification (CDCP) and a Marist College certificate in Data Center Technology, which can be applied to a Bachelor's degree completion program.
Initial offerings through this relationship include an undergraduate degree completion program for data center professionals, a second undergraduate degree in data center technology, a certificate in data center technology, and credit-bearing courses toward the Certified Data Center Professional (CDCP) certification.