Norene Gilletz, a food consultant, cooking teacher, freelance food writer, and Certified Culinary Professional with IACP (International Association of Culinary Professionals) will share with you her love and excitement for good food.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Certified Culinary Professional
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate of Completion Program (various organizations)
- Certified CART Provider (National Court Reporters Association)
- Certified Claims Professional (Certified Claims Professional Accreditation Council)
- Certified Clinical Perfusionist
- Certified Collection Professional (commercial collections)
- Certified Compensation Professional
- Certified Computer Professional
- Certified Computer Programmer
- Certified Computing Professional
- Certified Credit Professional
- Cesar Chavez Plaza (California)
- Chakma (SIL code, India)
- Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- Chaminade College Preparatory (St. Louis, MO)
- Chance-Constrained Programming
- Change Control Plan
- Change Control Process
- Change Covered Person (insurance)
- Chaplain Candidate Program (US Army)
- Character Controlled Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was demonstrated by Rebecca Ets-Hokin, one of their certified culinary professionals, who hit upon the trick by accident as a new mother.
Toni Benjamin, chef/proprietor of Food for All Seasons in Ann Arbor, Michigan, has received the title of Certified Culinary Professional, and was nominated for the International Catering Excellence Award through the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP).
Leblang is a registered dietitian, certified culinary professional and book author.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/19991018/CGM035 ) "'The American Family Food Journal' features time-tested family recipes from over the generations," says Robin Kline, a certified culinary professional and director of the Pork Information Bureau (PIB) for the National Pork Producers Council.
The BLT is a sublime combination for the dog days of summer," says Robin Kline, a certified culinary professional and director of the Pork Information Bureau (PIB) for the National Pork Producers Council (NPPC).