The online CEU is approved for one hour of continuing education credit by California Department of Pesticide Regulation, California Certified Crop Adviser, Arizona Department of Agriculture, New Mexico Department of Agriculture, Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Oregon Department of Agriculture, and Texas Department of Agriculture.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Certified Crop Adviser
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Creative Arts (various locations)
- Cercle des Chefs d'Atelier (French: Circle of Leaders Workshop; billiards club; Lyon, France)
- Certificat Coopératif d'Associé (French: Cooperative Associate Certificate; finance)
- Certificat de Capacité Ambulancier (French: Ambulance Certificate of Competency; health care certification)
- Certification of Compliance Agreement
- Certified CareerIntel Affiliate
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Certified Coding Associate (health information management)
- Certified College Advisor
- Certified Cost Accountant
- Chair Command Acquire
- Chairman's (Joint Chiefs of Staff) Controlled Activity
- Chambre de Consommation d'Alsace (French: Alsace Board of Consumption; Alsace, France)
- Chandler Center for the Arts (Chandler, AZ)
- Char's Counter Attack (gaming)
- Chef de Clinique Assistant (French: Chief Clinical Assistant)
- Cheltenham Center for the Arts (Cheltenham, PA)
- Chemical Carriers' Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Chemistry Comes Alive (Journal of Chemical Education)
- Cherry Capital Airport (Traverse City, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wade has been an agronomist since 1999 and in 2005 he was chosen by the Canadian Fertilizer Institute as the Prairie Provinces' Certified Crop Adviser of the Year.
Speaker to discuss dahlia disease control Brian Wood, certified crop adviser for Wilco Co.
CAPCA tracks all continuing education courses for PCAs and other state of California licensees for the California Environmental Protection Agency's Department of Pesticide Regulation and Certified Crop Advisers.
Also includes the distribution channel, land owners or others specifying products such as veterinarians, nutritionists, crop consultants, professional farm managers, Certified Crop Advisers (CCA), etc.
It's more important than ever for farmers to take a comprehensive approach to crop production and to get the best possible advice," says Jeff Schneck, CCA, a member of the Pennsylvania Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Board of Directors.
Syngenta also developed an online nematode training module where Certified Crop Advisers (CCAs) could earn continuing education credits.
To extend the educational awareness about nematodes and the damage they can cause, Syngenta created an online nematode training module where Certified Crop Advisers (CCAs) can earn one continuing education credit by passing a quiz at the end of the module.