i-fact@nalysis's unique blend of highly credentialed professionals, certified computer forensic specialists and offices worldwide allows the company to provide risk consultancy services and conduct investigations from the 'cradle to the grave' for clients," said Kent Anderson, Managing Director, Seattle, Washington office.
What does CCFS stand for?
CCFS stands for Certified Computer Forensic Specialist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCFS
We have 26 other meanings of CCFS in our Acronym Attic
- Conselho Consultivo Florestal Regional
- Continuing Competence Framework for Recertification (New Zealand)
- Camden & Chorleywood Food Research Association (UK)
- Clinton County Family Resource Center (Michigan)
- Clark's Classic Fly Rod Forum
- Centrifugally Cast, Fiberglass-Reinforced, Polymer Mortar
- Certain Carbon Flat-Rolled Steel
- Center for Child and Family Studies (various locations)
- Center for Cost and Financing Studies
- Chevy Chase Financial Services (banking)
- Cobequid-Chedabucto Fault System
- Colorado Citizens for Science
- Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (French language and civilization course; education)
- Connecticut Council of Family Service Agencies, Inc. (Wethersfield, CT)
- Central Committee for Flood and Storm Control
- Creve Coeur Figure Skating Club (Creve Coeur, MO)
- Christian Community Foundation of South Florida (financial/donation counseling)
- Central Council for Financial Services Information (Japan)
- Center for Cold-Formed Steel Structures (Missouri University of Science and Technology; Rolla, MO)