About Pinpoint Labs Pinpoint Labs was founded by Jon Rowe and James Beasley, who are Certified Computer Examiners and members of The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners.
What does CCE stand for?
CCE stands for Certified Computer Examiner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCE
We have 350 other meanings of CCE in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Cultural Español (Spanish)
- Centro de Computação Eletrônica (Portuguese: Center for Computer Electronics)
- Centro de Comunicacao E Expressao
- Centro Di Calcolo Elettronico
- Certificat de Compétences en Entreprise (French: Certificate in Business Skills)
- Certification and Continuing Education
- Certification for Clinical Engineers
- Certified Chamber Executive
- Certified Childbirth Educator
- Certified Coin Exchange
- Certified Cost Engineer
- Certified Court Executive (National Center for State Courts)
- Certified Credit Executive
- Certified Credit Executive (National Association of Credit Management)
- Certified Culinary Educator
- Cession Commerce Entreprise (French: Transfer Trade Company)
- Charge Collection Efficiency (cryogenics)
- Charge Composition Explorer
- Charged Compositive Explorer
- Charity Choice Events
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include A+, Network+, Security+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP), Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA), Certified Computer Examiner (CCE) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Specialists on the e-discovery team hold certifications including EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), Security+, and more.
Edward is a Certified Computer Examiner and Guidance Software EnCase(tm) Certified Examiner.