The Certified Professional Contracts Manager, Certified Federal Contracts Manager, and Certified Commercial Contracts Managers are certifications awarded to candidates who meet rigorous standards, including experience, education, training, and knowledge.
What does CCCM stand for?
CCCM stands for Certified Commercial Contracts Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCCM
We have 50 other meanings of CCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Council of Community College Library Administrators
- Complex-Coordinate Coupled-Landau-Channel
- Council of California County Law Librarians
- City Colleges Contingent Labor Organizing Committee (Chicago, IL)
- Chicagoland Coalition for Civil Liberties and Rights (Illinois)
- Centre for Contemporary Civil Law Studies (University of Wales; Cardiff, UK)
- Coordinating Council on the Clinical Laboratory Workforce
- Campaña Colombiana Contra Las Minas (Spanish: Colombian Campaign Against Mines)
- Center Customer Commitment Manager (US NASA)
- Certified Contact Center Manager
- Climate and Carbon Cycle Modeling Group (LLNL)
- Computing, Communication, Control and Management
- CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) Controlled Cable Modem
- Cyclic Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Canadian Centre for Climate Modelling and Analysis
- Colorado City County Management Association (Golden, CO)
- Central Coast Concerned Mountain Bikers (Cayucos, CA)
- Canadian Commission on Construction Materials Evaluation (National Research Council)
- China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
Villanova's Master Certificates in Commercial Contract Management and Government Contract Management are endorsed by the NCMA, preparing professionals to test for several prestigious certifications: Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) and Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM).
In addition to the (ISC)2 courses, VCampus also offers an Online PMP(R) Exam Prep course for project management professionals and is currently developing courses to support two of the National Contract Management Association's leading certifications, the Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) and the Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), as well as the American College of Forensic Examiners new online Homeland Security Certification.