AHIMA offers the designations of Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), and Certified Coding Specialist-Physician-based (CCS-P).
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Certified Coding Specialist (accreditation granted by American Health Information Management Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Culturel Suisse (French: Swiss Cultural Center)
- Centre for Civil Society
- Centre for Computer Studies
- Centres Communautaires de Santé
- Centro Coordinamento Soccorsi (Italy)
- Centro Cultural Sampedrano (Spanish: Sampedrano Cultural Center; Honduras)
- Centro de Comunicaciones Por Satélite (Spanish: Satellite Communications Center)
- Centum (Hundred) Call Seconds
- Certified Clinical Sociologist
- Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Certified Customs Specialist
- Championship Cup Series (motorcycle races)
- Change Commitment Summary
- Change Control System
- Charge Control System
- Charing Cross Station (railway station; UK)
- Charles Close Society (UK)
- Charlotte Central School
- Charlottesville City Schools (Charlottesville, VA)
- Chattanooga Christian School (Chattanooga, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Debbie Gallico, Jill Muller and Carly Plescia earned their Registered Health Information Technology ("RHIT") certifications and Denise Verville achieved her Certified Coding Specialist ("CCS") certification in coding.
Glenn is also a Certified Coding Specialist for physician-based practices.
Wilson is a Registered Health Information Technician and Certified Coding Specialist.