Focus on Behavioral Health, Family Practice, Cardiology, Neurology Fuel Growth - SALT LAKE CITY, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Claim Resolutions, enabling patient care through practice management and medical billing, announced continued strong growth of 242% in 2012, by focusing on behavioral health, family practice, cardiology, radiology, podiatry, physical therapy, pulmonary, neurology, and trauma surgery practices, as well as enhancing in-house service capabilities with licensed clinicians, utilization review, case management services, and additional certified coding associates.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Certified Coding Associate (health information management)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Culturel Anatolie (French: Anatolia Cultural Center; Paris, France)
- Centre de Chirurgie Ambulatoire (French: Ambulatory Surgery Center; various locations)
- Centre for Corporate Accountability (UK)
- Centre for Creative Arts (various locations)
- Cercle des Chefs d'Atelier (French: Circle of Leaders Workshop; billiards club; Lyon, France)
- Certificat Coopératif d'Associé (French: Cooperative Associate Certificate; finance)
- Certificat de Capacité Ambulancier (French: Ambulance Certificate of Competency; health care certification)
- Certification of Compliance Agreement
- Certified CareerIntel Affiliate
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Certified College Advisor
- Certified Cost Accountant
- Certified Crop Adviser
- Chair Command Acquire
- Chairman's (Joint Chiefs of Staff) Controlled Activity
- Chambre de Consommation d'Alsace (French: Alsace Board of Consumption; Alsace, France)
- Chandler Center for the Arts (Chandler, AZ)
- Char's Counter Attack (gaming)
- Chef de Clinique Assistant (French: Chief Clinical Assistant)
- Cheltenham Center for the Arts (Cheltenham, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through Eastern Gateway's Medical Coding Specialist Certificate program, students not only gain knowledge about the principles of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, but upon successful completion of the program, they will also be eligible to apply for the AHIMA national certification exam for Certified Coding Associate (CCA).
The program also addresses all of the competencies students will need to master to sit for AHIMA's Certified Coding Associate (CCA) examination.