Islamabad, Feb 18 ( ANI ): Practicing Psychotherapist and a certified clinical Hypnotherapist Maqbool A.
What does CCHT stand for?
CCHT stands for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHT
We have 16 other meanings of CCHT in our Acronym Attic
- Compiler Compilers and High Speed Compilation (workshop)
- Colorado Council on High School & College Relations
- Canadian College of Health Service Executives
- Colorado Commission for High School Improvement
- C.C. Clemmer Health Sciences Library (Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Caregivers Criminal History Screening Program (New Mexico Department of Health; Santa Fe, NM)
- Centre Canadien d'Hygiène et de Sécurité au Travail (French)
- Canadian Centre for Housing Technology (est. 1998; Ontario, Canada)
- Care Coordination Home Telehealth (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician
- Completed Call Holding Time
- Courant Continu Haute Tension (French: High Voltage Direct Current)
- Cowboy Capital Horse Trader
- California Cultural & Heritage Tourism Council
- Combinatorial Chemistry and High Throughput Screening (journal)
- Calvary Chapel Hidden Valley (est. 1994; Escondido, CA)
- Carrot Capital Healthcare Ventures (New York)
- Community Chemical Hazard Vulnerability Inventory
- Christ Church of Hamilton and Wenham (Hamilton, MA)
- Citizen Committee for Human Welfare (rural development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alleva is a certified clinical hypnotherapist with decades of experience in the addiction and trauma recovery field.
Brussel-Gibbons is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist in addition to carrying on the family matchmaking business.