Re-certification for certified chemical technologist or "cCT" was voted to be no longer necessary.
What does cCT stand for?
cCT stands for Certified Chemical Technologist (Canadian Society for Chemical Technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of cCT
We have 453 other meanings of cCT in our Acronym Attic
- Cell Culture Technique
- Cement Council of Texas (Hurst, TX)
- Central Communications Terminal
- Central Community Transit (EU)
- Central Corneal Thickness (ophthalmology)
- Centre Chorégraphique de Toulouse (French: Toulouse Choreography Center; Toulouse, France)
- Centre de Compétence Technique (French: Technical Competence Center)
- Certificate of Completion of Training
- Certified Calibration Technician (metrology)
- Certified Cardiographic Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, the establishment of the certified Chemical Technologist (cCT) designation by the Canadian Society for Chemical Technology (CSCT) is a further important step in the evolution of chemical and biochemical technologist recognition in this country.