She is a Certified Case Manager and Certified Professional in Disability Management.
What does CCM stand for?
CCM stands for Certified Case Manager
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCM
We have 708 other meanings of CCM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Commun de Microscopie (French: Joint Center for Microscopy; University of Lille; Lille, France)
- Centre de Caractérisation des Matériaux (French: Materials Characterization Center; Canada)
- Centre de Commutation du Service Mobile (French)
- Centre de Conférences Ministériel (French: Ministerial Conference Center)
- Centre de Consultation en Mathématiques (French: Mathematics Counseling Center; Canada)
- Centre for Coastal Management (Australia)
- Centro de Control de Motores
- Cerberus Capital Management (New York, NY)
- Cerebral Cavernous Malformations
- Certified Care Manager (gerontology)
- Certified Cash Manager
- Certified Club Manager (Club Managers Association of America)
- Certified Construction Manager (Construction Management Association of America)
- Certified Consulting Meteorologist
- Certified Continuity Manager
- Certified Court Manager (various locations)
- Certified Credit Manager (professional accreditation)
- Chama Cha Mapinduzi (political party, Tanzania)
- Change and Configuration Management
- Change Configuration Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thompson is a certified rehabilitation counselor, certified case manager, and licensed clinical professional counselor; she is also a person with albinism who has held several leadership positions within NOAH.
Vincent Hospital School of Nursing and is a certified case manager.
Each month, MedRisk partners with the CEU Institute, an accredited provider, to offer free CEUs webinars to registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified case managers (CCM) and adjusters handling claims in California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas.
To further explore this topic, I enlisted the expertise of Maureen Barry, a certified case manager and a senior consultant for Ernst & Young, New York City, along with Patrick Flannery, MBA, OTR/L, administrative director of physical medicine and rehabilitation for St.
Stoudt received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Texas Christian University and is a Certified Case Manager (CCM).
Certified case managers (CCMs) are a pivotal point for success and should be carefully hired to match the needs of the program as well as their ability to work with the subacute care staff.
Marcia Alexander is an RN and Certified Case Manager.