In addition, he was a Certified Business Communicator (CBC), a Certified Professional Consultant (CPC), had been named Midwest Direct Marketer of the Year, was a faculty member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies Advanced Advertising Institute, and was named to the Cedar Rapids Advertising Federation Hall of Fame in 2002.
What does CBC stand for?
CBC stands for Certified Business Communicator (Business Marketing Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBC
We have 769 other meanings of CBC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Bible Church (various locations)
- Central Bible College
- Central Bottling Company Ltd. (Israel Coca-Cola distributor)
- Central Building Clock (telecommunications)
- Central Buying Consortium (Local Authority buying group; United Kingdom)
- Centro Bartolome de las Casas (Peru)
- Certificate in Business Computing
- Certificate-Based Cryptography
- Certified Benefit Consultant
- Certified Broadcast Captioner (National Court Reporters Association)
- Certified Business Consultant
- Certified Buyers Consultant (formerly Certified Buyer Representative; National Association of Independent Real Estate Brokers)
- Cesare Behavioral Consulting
- Chalmers Ballong Corps
- Chalon Basket Club (French basketball club)
- Chambre Belge des Comptables (French: Belgian Chamber of Accountants; Belgium)
- Changing Behavior through Choice
- Charnwood Borough Council (UK)
- Chase Business Credit
- Chattanooga Bicycle Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Huffman has written a number of marketing-related articles for technology publications, has been recognized as one of the pioneers of business-to-business marketing on the Internet, and is accredited as a Certified Business Communicator (CBC) by the Business Marketing Association.
Dick is a registered petroleum engineer in Texas and Certified Business Communicator.
He received his communications degree from Southern Illinois University, and has earned the Certified Business Communicator credential, a professional designation that recognizes knowledge and professional conduct in the field of B2B marketing communications.
These presentations are also designed to prepare BMA members for the organization's Certified Business Communicator, or CBC, exam.
Ms Simmons is a native of California, holds a BA from San Jose State University, and a Certified Business Communicator Certification from Business Marketing Association - where she has served as past President of the Northern California Chapter.
Drohan holds an MBA from Clark University and a Certified Business Communicator designation from the Business Marketing Association.
As former chapter president of the Business Marketing Association, Hensley is accredited by BMA International as a Certified Business Communicator and received the association's Leadership Excellence Award.