Certified Business Analysts (CBAs) at the Small Business Development Centers nationwide provide counseling and business management advice to entrepreneurs who are in the new business start-up process or looking to expand their current operation.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Certified Business Analyst
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 509 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Bowlers Alliance
- Central Business Activity
- Central Business Area
- Centrally Billed Accounts
- Centralnego Biura Antykorupcyjnego (Polish: Central Anticorruption Bureau)
- Centro Ballena Azul (Spanish: Blue Whale Center)
- Certified Bad Ass
- Certified Balloon Artist (Qualatex Balloon Network; various locations)
- Certified Bank Auditor
- Certified Behavior Analyst
- Certified Business Appraiser
- Change Back Acknowledgement (signal; CCS#7/ITU-T)
- Channel Bank Assembly
- Chartered Bank Auditor (Bank Administration Instute, BAI)
- Chattanooga Bar Association (Chattanooga, TN)
- Chemical Blowing Agent
- Chemical Business Association (UK)
- Chesapeake Bay Agreement
- Cheslock, Bakker & Associates (merchant banking firm; Stamford, CT, USA)
- Chicago Bar Association (lllinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a former Certified Business Analyst with the University of West Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Hosman is well versed in assisting clients with preparing applications for SBA loans, developing business plans, improving management procedures and expanding marketing activities.
Now, when any Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP([R])) takes BusinessGenetics' foundation level course, Business Modeling Using xBML, they will receive 24 Continuing Development Units (CDU).