Those preparing for the Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician exam can take a two-day evaluation and review course on June 26 and 27 to gain a better understanding of basic principles and identify areas in which further review is needed.
What does CBET stand for?
CBET stands for Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBET
We have 25 other meanings of CBET in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Based Education System (Education Resources Information Center; US Department of Education)
- Cost/Benefit Estimating Service
- Central Beam Edge to Skin Distance
- Component-Based Enterprise Software Development
- Chesapeake Bay and Endangered Species Fund
- California Basic Educational Skills Test
- Center for Border Economic Studies (University of Texas-Pan American; Edinburg, TX)
- Calculated Best Estimate of Trajectory
- Cell Biology of Excitable Tissues (clinical research study)
- Centre for Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Community-Based Ecotourism
- Community-Based English Tutoring Program (California)
- Competency-Based Education and Training
- Computer Based Education and Training
- Computer-Based Employee Training
- Chinese Buddhist Electronic Text Association
- Coastal Business, Education and Technology Alliance (est. 1995; now Creative Coast Alliance; Georgia)
- Campaign for Battery Electric Vehicles (Battery Vehicle Society)
- Capital Beverage (est. 1935; West Virginia)
- Central Bureau for Educational Visits and Exchanges (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a certified biomedical equipment technician, earning certification from the International Certification Commission in 1993, and has worked in the biomedical equipment service and management field for more than 10 years.
He is a certified biomedical equipment technician and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.