He is a Certified Association Executive and graduated from the U.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Certified Association Executive (American Society of Association Executives)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Caprine Arthritis Encephalitis
- Cellulose Acetate Electrophoresis
- Center for Academic Enhancement (Torresdale, PA)
- Center for Agriculture in the Environment
- Center of Academic Excellence
- Center of the American Experiment
- Centre d'Analyses Environnementales (French: Center for Environmental Analysis)
- Centre for Applied Ethics (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Centre of Adult Education
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Certified Audio Engineer (various companies)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad Corporation
- Chief Audit Executive
- Child Abduction Emergency (EAS Code, AMBER Alert)
- Childhood Absence Epilepsy
- China Architectural Engineering
- Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Chloroacetate Esterase (pathology)
- Civic Arts Education (Walnut Creek, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Grocers Association State Association Leadership Award * Food Marketing Institute Donald MacManus Award for Association Executives * Grocery Manufacturers Association Excellence in Government Relations Award “Fleagle obtained his Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation in 2004, the same year he graduated from the Institute of Organizational Management (IOM), a program held over four years, and conducted by the U.
Dalton is a certified association executive (CAE) and a registered professional engineer.
in Journalism from the William Allen White School of Journalism at the University of Kansas, earned the Certified Association Executive credential from the American Society of Association Executives in 1988, is a graduate of the Leadership California class of 2000 and received the Southern California Leadership Award from the Fresh Produce and Floral Council in 2003.
Jantsch is a certified association executive (CAE) with 20 years of nonprofit and association management experience.
In 2003, Purser earned the designation of Certified Association Executive (CAE) from the American Society of Association Executives.
In 1991 Bohanan completed requirements for the designation of Certified Association Executive (CAE) from ASAE.
I'll take this opportunity to tell you about the recent evolution of the body of knowledge and related examination for ASAE's Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation and to explain why my own experience reflects the positive nature of the certification exercise.