Henderson, MS, CRC, CDMS, CCM, is chair of the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission and founder and principal of HDM-Solutions, Inc.
What does CDMSC stand for?
CDMSC stands for Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CDMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Data Management System (various companies)
- Computer-aided-design Data Management System
- Configuration Data Management System
- Continuous Deformation Monitoring System
- Contract Data Management System
- Corporate Document Management System
- Cost Development Management System
- Cryogenic Dark Matter Search
- Cryospheric Data Management System
- Carrier-Defined Metropolitan Service Area
- Career Decision-Making Self-Efficacy
- C.D. Models and Talent (Charleston, SC; est. 1997)
- Cadre de Dépenses À Moyen Terme (French: Expenditure Framework Medium Term; finance)
- California Diagnostic Mathematics Test
- Career Decision-Making Tool (US Department of Education)
- Centrale Démocratique Martiniquaise des Travailleurs (French: Central Martinique Democratic Workers; trade union; Martinique)
- Centre de Droit Maritime et des Transports (French: Centre for Maritime Law and Transportation)
- Computer Display Maintenance Technician (operates and troubleshoots computers aboard AWACS)
- Contact-Dependent Metabolite Transfer (biology)
- Custom Distribution Mastering Toolkit (programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PAMELA CAGGIANELLI, RN, CDMS, CCM, COHN-S, LNCC, is chairwoman of the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission and manager, corporate health, for Bausch & Lomb Inc.
The on-line offering has been approved for up to two hours of continuing education credit by the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN), Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC), Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission (CDMSC), and Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC).
According to the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission, the only nationally accredited organization that certifies disability management specialists, the purpose of disability management is to provide "services to accommodate the medical and vocational needs of ill and injured workers and minimize the cost impact of disabilities and absences for employers.
In 1996, the Certified Insurance Rehabilitation Specialists Commission (CIRSC) changed its name to the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission (CDMSC), to better reflect the current practice focus of private sector rehabilitation specialists.
She is a certified disability management specialist, by the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission and a certified case manager from the Commission for Case Management Certification.
Diomed, in collaboration with key physicians and professional medical societies, has been the primary driver of expanded health insurance coverage for this procedure, demonstrating national leadership in efforts such as the creation of educational programs certified for Continuing Education Credits by the Commission for Case Manager Certification, the Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission, the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification, and is a certified provider of continuing education programs through the California Board of Registered Nursing.