Unless specifically exempted, the rule requires livestock moved interstate to be officially identified and accompanied by an interstate certificate of veterinary inspection or other documentation.
What does CVI stand for?
CVI stands for Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVI
We have 139 other meanings of CVI in our Acronym Attic
- Calexico International Airport (California, USA)
- Canaan Valley Institute
- Capital Valley Inquirer (blog)
- Capital Venture Initiative
- Cardiovascular Information
- Carrosserie Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle company)
- Center for the Visually Impaired (various locations)
- Center of Visual Impact
- Centre de Vaccinations Internationales (French: International Center for Immunizations)
- Cerebrovascular Insult
- Chemical Vapour Infiltration
- Chief Vigilance Inspector
- Children's Vaccine Initiative
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Class VI (white water rafing classification)
- Climatisation Ventilation Industrielle (French air conditioning company)
- Clinical and Vaccine Immunology (journal)
- Close Visual Inspection (oil industry)
- Coastal Vulnerability Index
- Coefficient of Variation of an Individual
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new rule would require that livestock being transported interstate be officially identified by ear tags, brands or tattoos, and include a certificate of veterinary inspection.
Most airlines require a certificate of veterinary inspection issued within 10 days prior to travel, proof of current rabies vacations, and acclimation certificates.