As per the new regulations, bus drivers will be required to be at least 25 years old, have a valid UAE licence for at least a year with a certificate of good conduct and be able to speak Arabic or English to better communicate with students.
What does CGC stand for?
CGC stands for Certificate of Good Conduct
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGC
We have 297 other meanings of CGC in our Acronym Attic
- Canine Good Citizen (AKC Dog Title)
- Canterbury Golf Club (Cleveland, OH)
- Cape Girardeau County (Missouri)
- Capillary Gas Chromatography
- Capital Group Companies (various locations)
- Cascade Natural Gas Corporation (stock symbol)
- Central Greenwich College (UK)
- Central Gulf Coast (various organizations)
- Centre for Green Chemistry (Monash University; Australia)
- Centre Georges Chevrier (French: Georges Chevrier Center)
- Certified General Contractor (Florida)
- Champion Gamers Clan (gaming clan)
- Changi Golf Club (Singapore)
- Channel-Gain Correlation
- Charitable Giving Campaign (various organizations)
- Chattanooga Gas Company (Chattanooga, TN)
- Chicago Glider Club (aviation)
- Christian Gospel Center
- Church of God in Christ
- Circuit Group Congestion
Samples in periodicals archive:
School bus drivers should be holding a valid UAE licence issued for over a year, having a certificate of good conduct, able to speak Arabic or English in order to communicate effectively with students and parents and having accomplished DoT-scheduled training programmes.
We also know that American and European political whores grovel at Israel's feet, looking for a certificate of good conduct from the evil Jewish golem.
This requirement of a police certificate of good conduct makes sense for the private sector because it safeguards the interests of employers.
They should have a certificate of good conduct and should not have been sacked or discharged from the military service or have a criminal record.
They should have a certificate of good conduct and have not been sacked or discharged from the military service or have a criminal record.
To join a union, a person must be at least 18 years old, and also have a certificate of good conduct from the relevant authorities.
The family's feudal past is there for everyone to see on the walls of the fort- palace -- the various sanads, the certificate of good conduct from Lord Chelmsford and the pictures of shikars with officials of the Raj take us travelling back in time to days when the pace of life was slower and official bombast had meaning.