A certificate of conformance must accompany all deliveries ensuring the delivered product meets standard EN 590.
What does COFC stand for?
COFC stands for Certificate of Conformance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COFC
We have 8 other meanings of COFC in our Acronym Attic
- Common Options for Airport Regions
- Consortium of Food Allergy Research
- Coalition on Funding Agricultural Research Missions
- Corps of Army Schoolmasters
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre (French Army training agency)
- Compagnie Française des Activités Thermiques et Climatiques (French)
- Comité de Familiares de Victimas (Spanish: Relatives of Victims Committee; Venezuela)
- Computer Specialist, Fire Behavior
- Central Ohio F Body Association (car enthusiast group; Columbus, OH)
- Central Oklahoma F-Body Association (car enthusiast group)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Champion of Champions (philatelic competition for national winners)
- Church of Christ
- College of Charleston
- Consumption of Fixed Capital
- Container on Flatcar (US DoD)
- Corps of Commissionaires (Canada and UK)
- Council of Colonels
- Court of Federal Claims
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
Samples in periodicals archive:
PURPOSE The GFOA's new Certificate of Conformance Program for Small Government Financial Reports (Certificate of Conformance Program) is designed to help small governments that cannot prepare GAAP financial statements improve the quality and consistency of their financial reports.
Certificate of Conformance and MSDS sheets are included in the price of all Chemsol products.
The Malaysia-based United Plantations Bhd last month received the RSPO Certificate of Conformance to RSPO Principles and Criteria.
For example, a customer of the corporation I represent presented us with a counterfeit part and a certificate of conformance, claiming that it was a genuine part made by my company.
Once certified, the company's technology will be placed on an "approved products list" and the seller will receive a certificate of conformance.
Trilogy Foods has just been awarded the internationally recognised EFSIS Higher Level Certificate of Conformance for its second manufacturing facility in Bradford.
Additionally, a Certificate of Conformance (COC), is available for our CE gloves ensuring that the gloves you buy meet our published standards.