2 Introduce SSL and SSH policies and review them annually In many organisations, a Certificate Practice Statement (CPS) does not even exist, and where it does certificate policies and the certificate practice statement are generally out of date.
What does CPS stand for?
CPS stands for Certificate Practice Statement
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CPS
We have 903 other meanings of CPS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Prévention du Suicide
- Centre for Peace Studies
- Centre for Plant Sciences
- Centre for Policy Studies
- Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies (UK)
- Centre for Public Services
- Centrum voor Plasmafysica en Stralingstechnologie
- Cents Per Share
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies (various schools)
- Certificate of Prior Submission
- Certification Practice Statement and Subscription Agreement
- Certified Payroll Services, Inc.
- Certified Payroll Specialist (financial management)
- Certified Pedigree Swine
- Certified Peer Specialist
- Certified Prevention Specialist (addiction)
- Certified Process Server
- Certified Professional Safe Technician
- Certified Professional Secretary
- Certified Protection Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
The WebTrust seal of assurance verifies that the assertions that Cybertrust makes in its Certificate Practice Statement around identity and business verification, digital certificate lifecycle management and business and privacy practices are maintained with the highest levels of integrity.
CGI's IT security professionals will provide expert analysis to develop, modify, or validate security policy, procedures, and guidelines, develop a governance framework, review existing certificate policies and certificate practice statements, and design the security architecture.