Canada's National Energy Board (NEB) conditionally approved an application for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from Enbridge Pipelines to construct and operate the Alida to Cromer Capacity Expansion (ACCE) project.
What does COPCN stand for?
COPCN stands for Certificate Of Public Convenience and Necessity (private ambulance service certificate; Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Community-Oriented Primary Care
- ConocoPhillips China, Inc. (Beijing, China)
- Constituent of Potential Concern (US EPA)
- Contaminant of Potential Concern
- Cost of Providing Care (health care)
- Customer Operation Performance Center
- Consorci de Promoció Comercial de Catalunya (Catalonian Sydicate for Commercial Promotion)
- Contractació Pública Internacional
- Council of Psychiatric Continuing Education (Canada)
- Chevron Overseas Petroleum Cambodia Limited
- Controllers' Operations and Procedures Committee
- Corporate Communications
- Community Oriented Programme for the Control of Rheumatic Disease
- Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians
- Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations (Canada)
- Coalition of Pennsylvania Crime Victim Organizations
- Central Office Program Director
- Certificate of Proficiency Dentistry
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Community Outreach Program for the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has issued a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity under Section 7 of the Natural Gas Act authorizing MoBay Storage Hub LLC to develop and operate the MoBay Storage Hub Project in Southern Alabama.
A Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has been received by Granite State Gas Transmission, Inc.
NASDAQ: NRGY) announced today that its regulated subsidiary Central New York Oil And Gas Company, LLC ("CNYOG") has been granted its Section 7(c) Application for Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission ("FERC") for the expansion of the Stagecoach natural gas storage facility.
s Florida Gas Transmission Company (FGT) announced today it has received a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) authorizing the construction of its Phase III Expansion.
has applied to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity under Section 7 of the Natural Gas Act seeking authorization to develop and operate the MoBay Storage Hub Project in Southern Alabama.
The company was approved on May 26 and has received a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity authorizing it to provide intrastate telecommunications services, including operator services within the state of Nevada.
The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE:EDE) today announced that the Missouri Public Service Commission has issued an order approving a Unanimous Stipulation and Agreement and granting a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity for The Empire District Gas Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Empire District Electric Company, to acquire and operate the Missouri natural gas distribution operations of Aquila, Inc.