In November, without any prior notice, the business community was informed by the customs authorities that a BD50 deposit would be imposed (instead of the former BD10) against the production of a Certificate of Origin for imported goods to be certified by an Arab Embassy.
What does COO stand for?
COO stands for Certificate Of Origin
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of COO
We have 60 other meanings of COO in our Acronym Attic
- Constant Work in Process
- Control Workstation
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge (Marion, IL; USFWS)
- Campground Owners of New York
- Council of New Zealand University Librarians
- Caltech Optical Observatories
- Cave of Ordeal (video games)
- Cell of Origin (mobile telephony)
- Centre for Overweight and Obesity (Australia)
- Certificate of Occupancy (construction code compliance)
- Cessna Owner Organization (aircraft)
- Change of Ownership (various organizations)
- Chief Operating Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Ordnance Officer (UK)
- Chiefs of Ontario (Canada)
- Children of Opportunity
- College of Opticians of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Combined Obstacles Overlay
- Communities of Opportunity (San Francisco, CA)
- Concept of Operation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recognition of the leading role played by Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the area of issuance of Certificate of Origin globally, the ICC WCF International Certificate of Origin Council (ICO Council) appointed Mr Atiq Juma Nasib, Senior Director, as Deputy Chair of the ICC WCF s International Certificate of Origin Accreditation Committee (ICOAC).
Summary: DUBAI - In recognition of the leading role played by Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the area of issuance of Certificate of Origin globally, the ICC WCF International Certificate of Origin Council (ICO Council) appointed Atiq Juma Nasib, Senior Director, as Deputy Chair of the ICC WCF's International Certificate of Origin Accreditation Committee (ICOAC).
30, 2010 (CENS) -- In order to take advantage of the preferential tariffs for the Chinese market, Taiwan's exporters of products on the early-harvest list of cross-Taiwan Strait Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement (ECFA) must apply for ECFA certificate of origin before application for export customs clearance, different from the practice for common certificate of origin, said the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) yesterday (Nov.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20101115/NY00802 ) "We are proud to display our Certificate of Origin as a guarantee of Russian Standard Vodka's quality and provenance," said Roustam Tariko, founder and president of Russian Standard Vodka.
With this service, the merchant or the producer can apply online and request for a certificate of origin, and update or change the contents of the request for the certificate any time.
The data for the selection of the recognition is retrieved from Dubai Chamber's Certificate of Origin database.
A Certificate of Origin is a document used in international trade that certifies that the goods were actually manufactured in that country or territory.