Athena provides an open platform that integrates seamlessly with any customer selected card and certificate management infrastructure including the Athena CMS card management system and now also with Microsoft ILM.
What does CMI stand for?
CMI stands for Certificate Management Infrastructure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMI
We have 506 other meanings of CMI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Molecular Imaging (various locations)
- Center for the Management of Information (University of Arizona)
- Central Management Interface (software)
- Central Mutual Insurance
- Centralized Management/Integration
- Centre de Management International (French: Center of International Management)
- Centre de Mathématiques et Informatique (French: Center for Mathematics and Computer Science; various universities)
- Centre for Medical Innovations (Sweden)
- Centre Médical Infantile de Romagnat (French: Infant Medical Center; Romagnat, France)
- Centro de Mídia Independente (Brazilian Independent Media Center)
- Certified Master Inspector (trademark of Master Inspector Certification Board, Inc.)
- Certified Mechanical Inspector
- Certified Medical Interpreter
- Certified Mold Inspector (industrial hygiene)
- Chamber Music Institute (various locations)
- Chamber Music International (Dallas, TX)
- Champaign, IL, USA - Univ Of Illinois-Willard Airport (Airport Code)
- Change Management Initiative (various organizations)
- Channel Mean Information
- Chartered Management Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
GlobalCerts, a leading provider of secure messaging appliance solutions and the provider of SecureTier - a global digital certificate management infrastructure, announced today that it has been selected as the provider for email security services for five large state government healthcare agencies in the central US.
Portico/Software FORTEZZA relies on a certificate image created by a certificate authority that is part of the SPYRUS' Portico/Hardware FORTEZZA Certificate Management Infrastructure.