The University of Washington is utilizing Looking Glass' DarkGLASS(SM) services to extend its connection from certain submarine cable landing points in Oregon and California to Seattle.
What does CERTSUB stand for?
CERTSUB stands for Certain Submarine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Center of Excellence for Research, Teaching and Learning (Wake Forest University; North Carolina)
- Center for Electronic Resources in Theology and Religion (American Theological Library Association)
- Certificate Holder of the Royal College of Organists
- Centers for Education & Research on Therapeutics (US DHHS)
- Claims and Eligibility Real Time Software/System
- Consortium for Electric Reliability Technology Solutions (est. 1998)
- Certificate in Small Animal Cardiology
- Certificate in Small Animal Dermatology
- Certificate in Small Animal Medicine
- Certificate of Summative Assessment in Vocational Training for General Practice (UK)
- Center for Engineering Research and Technology Transfer (Youngstown State University; Ohio)
- Centre for Environmental Research and Technology Transfer (UK)
- Cognitive Engineering Research on Team Tasks (Arizona State University)
- Collection of Electronic Resources in Translation Technologies (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Centre d'Études sur les Réseaux, les Transports, l'Urbanisme et les Constructions Publiques (French: Center for Studies on Networks, Transport, Urban Planning and Public Construction)
- Canadian Engineer Reinforcement Unit (WWII)
- Chinese Economy Research Unit (Australia)
- Commander Emergency Recovery Unit
- Commercialism in Education Research Unit (formerly Center for the Analysis of Commercialism in Education)
- Conservation Ecology Research Unit (University of Pretoria, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These formations develop only during certain submarine landslides, when the mostly solid sliding mass breaks apart, mixes with water, and turns into a turbulent current.
However, the Company now expects adjusted operating income for the fourth quarter in the range of $45 to $47 million, which includes the absorption of $12 million of expenses related to the revised estimated profitability of certain submarine turnkey projects.