Ceric Ammonium Nitrate Now Available in Large-Batch Electronics Grade; gives GFS complete product range from Commercial through Primary Standard COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Specialty chemical manufacturer GFS Chemicals, Inc.
What does CAN stand for?
CAN stands for Ceric Ammonium Nitrate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAN
We have 411 other meanings of CAN in our Acronym Attic
- Carbon Action Network (UK)
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy
- Career Advice Network
- Caregiver Assistance Network
- Cargo Arrival Notice (various companies)
- Cellulose Acetate Nitrate
- Center for Naval Analysis
- Centre d'Art Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel Art Center; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Centro Administrativo Nacional (Spanish: National Administrative Center; Colombia)
- Cercle de l'Aviron de Nantes (French rowing club; Nantes, France)
- Certification Analysis Network (NASA)
- Chamber Action Network (Chamber of Commerce)
- Change Addiction Now
- Change America Now (non-profit political group)
- Changing Attitude Nigeria
- Chicago Access Network
- Children and Youth Action Network
- Choice Action Network
- Christian Association of Nigeria (umbrella organization)
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mino and Kaizerman for the first time utilized ceric ammonium nitrate (CAN) as a very effective redox initiator .
2] is prepared by coating silica gel with ceric ammonium nitrate and is used to oxidize hydroquinones to their corresponding 1,4-benzoquinone.