For example, for more than three decades, Eichler was deeply committed to Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey and, in November 2009, just before his death, he was honored for his extraordinary service at its Steps to Independence Celebration," explained John D.
What does CPNJ stand for?
CPNJ stands for Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CPNJ in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Plus No-Fee (Contract)
- Comité Paritaire National pour la Formation Professionnelle
- Cabeza Prieta Natural History Association
- Castle Pines North Homeowners Association (Castle Rock, CO, USA)
- Chicago Portage National Historic Site (Illinois)
- Calling Party Number Identification
- Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (UK)
- Coolidge Personality and Neuropsychological Inventory (child test)
- Customer Proprietary Network Information
- Called Party Number Information Element (Cisco)
- Center for Public and Nonprofit Leadership
- Compound Poisson Non-Linear Regression
- Carrizo Plain National Monument (California)
- Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
- Castle Pines North Master Association (Colorado)
- Culture of Peace News Network
- Candler Park Neighborhood Organization (California)
- Calling Party's Network Pays (telecommunications)
- Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
Messer represented the lessee, Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey.
Mahoney, a Neshanic Station resident, has been a volunteer with Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey, East Orange, since 1985.
JGPCO) broke ground this past week on a new high school for Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey.
announced that the Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey Foundation has signed a 4,300 SF lease at 415 Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne, N.
Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey (CPNJ) honored Charles Kushner, chairman of Florham Park-based Kushner Companies, at its annual "Steps to Independence" dinner this fall.