A manufacturing division of the Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation, Center Industries has begun being work as a supplier for the Boeing 737 Next Generation.
What does CPRF stand for?
CPRF stands for Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRF
We have 27 other meanings of CPRF in our Acronym Attic
- Current Practice and Research Evidence (various locations)
- Canadian Peace Research and Education Association
- Certificate Program in Real Estate Development (University of Calgary; Canada)
- CPR (CP Ramaswami) Environmental Education Centre (India)
- Christian Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program
- Colorado Personal Responsibility and Employment Program (state assistance)
- Canadian Psychiatric Research Foundation
- Canadian Purchasing Research Foundation
- Caudal Pontine Reticular Formation
- Central Pennsylvania Ragtime Festival (music; Rockhill Furnance, PA)
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment
- Combined Piled-Raft Foundation
- Command Patrol Reconnaissance Wing
- Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland
- Common Plant Regulatory Factor
- Communist Party of the Russian Federation
- Community Peace and Restoration Fund
- Confinement Physics Research Facility (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Connector Pressurized Rectangular Flange
- Contract Protocol Review Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
The empty lot was previously owned by the Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation and all of the money for the purchase of the land went to the charity.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation and the Genesis Foundation for Fitness and Tennis.