What does CEVAK stand for?
CEVAK stands for Cercle d'Études Vendée-Atlantique de Kinésithérapie (French: Vendée-Atlantic Physiotherapy Study Circle; Vendée, France)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cumulative Expired Volume Normalized by the Functional Residual Capacity
- Constitutive Expression of VSP1 (Vegetative Storage Protein 1; plant biology)
- Centre d'Etude et de Valorisation des Algues (French: Center for the Study and Promotion of Algae)
- Centre d'Étude pour la Ville et l'Architecture (French: Study Center for Architecture and the City)
- Church of England Voluntary Aided (primary school; various institutions)
- Columbia Empire Volleyball Association (Beaverton, OR)
- Content Enabled Value Application
- Cornavin-Eaux Vives-Annemasse (Swiss railway extension project)
- Count Every Vote Act (election reform bill)
- Course of Action Evaluation Advisor
- Comparative Employment Value Adjustable Model (Australian Department of Defence)
- Consumable Electrode Vacuum Arc Remelt
- Countryside Educational Visits Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- California Ethanol Vehicle Coalition
- Caltech Electric Vehicle Club
- Canadian Electric Vehicle Conference
- Carolina Electric Vehicle Coalition, Inc.
- Chaîne de l'Espoir pour les Violentés Conjugaux
- Child Exchange and Visitation Center (Kansas)
- Church of England Voluntary Controlled (UK schools)