A ceramic tile installer may not be qualified to work with marble or stone.
What does CTI stand for?
CTI stands for Ceramic Tile Installer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTI
We have 421 other meanings of CTI in our Acronym Attic
- Central Tire Inflation (tires)
- Central Toll Investigation
- Centralized Ticket Investigation
- Centralized Training Institute (Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women's Network; Illinois)
- Centre de Techniques Internationales (French: International Technical Center)
- Centre de Traitement de l'Information (French: Information Processing Center)
- Centres Techniques Industriels (French: Industrial Technical Center)
- Centro de Terapias Infantiles (Spanish: Children's Therapy Center)
- Centro Temporal de Identificación (Spanish: Temporary Identification Center; Guatemala)
- Centurion Technologies, Inc. (Fenton, MO)
- Céramiques Techniques Industrielles (French ceramics company)
- Certified Termite Inspections (Sacramento, CA)
- Chamber of Trade and Industry (various nations)
- Charge Transfer Inefficiency
- Cheap Tubes, Inc. (various locations)
- Chemical Technology, Inc. (Detroit, MI)
- China Travel International
- Christianity Today International
- Cincinnati Transplant Institute, Inc (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circulatory Technology Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
After quitting her job as a ceramic tile installer, Shannon has decided to return to college to study business management and hopes to begin working part-time soon in property management.