About High Temperature Flash The new NOR flash product line is available in hermetic ceramic dual inline (DIP) small outline J-lead, (SOJ), flatpacks, ceramic quad flat pack (CQFP), or pin grid array (PGA) packages, and in 1 megabit (Mb), 4Mb and 16Mb densities.
What does CQFP stand for?
CQFP stands for Ceramic Quad Flat Pack
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CQFP in our Acronym Attic
- Computational Quality Functional Deployment
- Confrérie des Quarteniers de la Flamiche Dinantaise (French)
- Conseil Québécois de la Formation à Distance (Canada)
- Conseils, Qualite et Formations Didactiques (France)
- Continuous Quality Function Deployment
- Coûts, Qualité, Fiabilité, Délais (French)
- Culte Quintessent du Forum de Darkam (French)
- Conférence Québéco-Française pour le Développement de la Géomatique (Quebec, Canada)
- Center for Quantitative Fisheries Ecology (Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA)
- Central Queensland Family History Association (Australia)
- Customer Quality Feedback Report
- Ce Qu'il Fallait Trouver (French puzzle website)
- Comptoir Quincaillerie Fer et Tube (French: Iron and Tube Hardware Counter)
- Conformal Quantum Field Theory
- Constructive Quantum Field Theory (physics)
- Chongqing Foreign Trade & Economic Relations Commission (China)
- Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales (UK)
- Cabarrus Quilters' Guild (North Carolina)
- Classical and Quantum Gravity (journal)
- Commodity Quote Graphics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CX60077 laser diode and laser modulator drivers are priced at $59 in volumes of 50,000 and packaged in a 32-pin ceramic quad flat pack (CQFP).
Availability and Packaging The RT ProASIC3 E Flow FPGAs are available in production now in various packages including its recently released ceramic quad flat pack (CQFP) CQ256 package.
The TQ8025 is available in a 132 pin thermally enhanced ceramic quad flat pack (CQFP) package.
They will be offered in a variety of packages including Plastic Leadless Chip Carrier (PLCC), Plastic Quad Flat Pack (PQFP), Ceramic Quad Flat Pack (CQFP) and Ceramic Pin Grid Array (CPGA).
Packaging options include thermally enhanced plastic quad flat packs and ball grid arrays as well as hermetic pin grid arrays and top brazed ceramic quad flat packs.
It uses a 184-pin, ceramic Quad Flat Pack for high performance, dense packaging.
The two military grade devices are available in ceramic Quad Flat Pack (QFP) and Pin Grid Array (PGA) hermetic packages and operate over the full military temperature range of minus 55 degrees C to plus 125 degrees C.