Among the topics are high-temperature inter-laminar tension test method development for ceramic matrix composites, the effect of coating parameters on the electrodeposition of nickel containing nano-sized alumina particles, the influence of particle size distribution of Wollastonite on the mechanical properties of chemically bonded phosphate ceramics, thermally sprayed functionally graded materials, and engineered self-organized microstructures using directional solidification of eutectics.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Ceramic Matrix Composite
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Michigan College (now Central Michigan University)
- Central Military Commission (China)
- Central Mindanao Colleges
- Central Mission Computer
- Central Mortgage Company (Arkansas)
- Centralized Monitoring and Control (software)
- Centre for Maritime Cooperation
- Centre for Mountain Culture (Canada)
- Centre Multidisciplinaire de Créteil (French: Créteil Multidisciplinary Center; Créteil, France)
- Century Mortgage Corporation (various locations)
- Ceramic Multilayer Capacitor
- Certificate Management protocol using CMS (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Certified Care Manager
- Certified Management Consultant
- Certified Marine Chemist
- Certified Master Chef
- Certified Master Cleaner (IICRC)
- Certified Medical Coder (Practice Management Institute)
- Certified Mortgage Consultant (National Association of Mortgage Brokers)
- Certified Municipal Clerk (International Institute of Municipal Clerks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Aerospace and defense company ATK (NYSE:ATK) announced today that its affiliate COI Ceramics Inc, headquartered in San Diego, California, has been awarded a contract by aircraft manufacturer Boeing (NYSE:BA) Research & Technology for the development and demonstration of a Ceramic Matrix Composite (CMC) exhaust nozzle.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Aerospace and defense company ATK (NYSE:ATK) announced today that its affiliate COI Ceramics Inc, headquartered in San Diego, California, has been awarded a contract by aircraft manufacturer Boeing (NYSE:BA) Research & Technology for the development and demonstration of a Ceramic Matrix Composite (CMC) exhaust nozzle.
polycarbosilanes (PCS) are widely used as matrices and to prepare SiC fibers for ceramic matrix composites (CMC).
High-temperature performance The uniqueness of HPZ fibre lies in its stability at high temperatures, which may be important in fibre reinforcement of ceramic matrix composites (CMC).
An array of new technologies added to improve the sleigh * New 3-D printed parts allow for sleeker, more aerodynamic blade design to improve energy efficiency * Use of high temperature Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMCs) in the frame to enable travel into and out of outer space * New electric traction motor with MEMS switching technology to provide green power when reindeer need to rest * New Industrial Internet technologies will ensure safer, more efficient travel NISKAYUNA, N.
Among the 41 topics are the microstructures and properties of three-phase carbon and ceramic matrix composites, the effect of heat treatment on thermal conductivity in silicon nitride ceramics, strengthening mechanisms of high-strength reaction-sintered silicon carbide, sintering silicon carbide ceramics with the co-addition of gadrinium oxide and silica and their mechanical properties, environmental barrier coatings for silicon nitride, and microelectronics package design using experimentally validated modeling and simulation.
Albany Engineered Composites Inc will supply the aircraft manufacturer with a ceramic matrix composite substrate for the new engine nozzle concept.