The 600,000 gate RT3PE600L and the three million gate RT3PE3000L are both offered in ceramic column grid array, ceramic land grid array, and ceramic quad flat-pack packages.
What does CCGA stand for?
CCGA stands for Ceramic Column Grid Array (SolderQuik)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCGA
We have 29 other meanings of CCGA in our Acronym Attic
- Customizable Card Game
- Cycle Combiné Gaz (French: Combined Cycle Gas; turbines)
- Cell Cycle, G1 Phase Defect
- California Cotton Ginners Association
- California Cotton Growers Association
- Canadian Canola Growers Association
- Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association (est. 1888)
- Carolina Computer Gaming Association
- Center for Contemporary Graphic Art (Japan)
- Chess and Cards Game Admin (game hosting program)
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Christchurch Community Gardens Association (New Zealand)
- Christian Community Golf Association
- Collegiate Club Golf Association
- Colorado Corn Growers Association
- Conway County Genealogical Association (Arkansas)
- Coordinating Committee on Graduate Affairs (California)
- Career Communications Group of Baltimore
- Center for Comparative Genomics and Bioinformatics (University of Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 5 OMITTED] [FIGURE 6 OMITTED] [FIGURE 7 OMITTED] [FIGURE 8 OMITTED] Figure 3 shows the results of a study on several types of BGAs (a large ceramic column grid array, PBGAs, a medium-sized CBGA and [U]BGAs) in an exploratory dispense test of a candidate underfill formulation.
All the devices are offered in 165-pin Ceramic Column Grid Array (CCGA) packages.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090721/SF49265) The LRO mission represents the first documented space-flight heritage of Actel's high-density 624-pin Ceramic Column Grid Array (CCGA) package, while LCROSS has been preceded by no fewer than seven other missions that are using Actel's industry-leading RTAX-S space-flight FPGAs in conventional Ceramic Quad Flat-Pack (CQFP) packaging.
The machine places components that range from 0201, flip chips and ceramic column grid arrays (CCGAs) to custom components with 100 g and dimensions of 85 x 85/125 x 10 mm at a rate of up to 45,000 components/hour.
com/tt1 Figure 1: Typical system implementing the TT1 chip set Figure 2: Typical OC-192c line card interfacing to the TT1 fabric Photo of TT1 chip set Technical Glossary ATM Asynchronous Transfer Mode CBGA Ceramic Ball Grid Array CCGA Ceramic Column Grid Array DWDM Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing IP Internet Protocol LCS Line Card to Switch OC Optical Carrier SDH Synchronous Digital Hierarchy -- the European counterpart to SONET SONET Synchronous Optical NETwork TT1 Tiny Tera One chip set VCSEL Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (c)Copyright PMC-Sierra, Inc.
It will be supplied in a hermetic 376 column, thermally enhanced, ceramic column grid array (CCGA) package.
die or 0201 capacitors) and larger (such as 50 mm ceramic column grid arrays (CCGAs) or 22 mm semiconductor chips] on different substrates like ceramic, flexible circuits or printed circuit boards (PCBs).