Short worked as the Operations Division President for Century Campus Housing Management.
What does CCHM stand for?
CCHM stands for Century Campus Housing Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHM
We have 9 other meanings of CCHM in our Acronym Attic
- China Container Holdings Ltd.
- Christchurch City Holdings Limited (New Zealand)
- Citizens Concerned for Human Life (Albany, NY)
- Communauté de Communes de la Haute Lande (French: Community of Communes of the Haute Lande; Labouheyre, France)
- Cytochrome C Heme Lyase
- Calcium Channel, Neuronal Dihydropyridine-Sensitive, Beta Subunit
- Canadian College of Humanitarian Medicine (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Council of Homeopathic Medicine
- Catching The Complexity of Hair Motion
- Centre Culturel Haut-Marnais (French)
- Certificate in Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chercheurs Canadiens en Histoire Militaire (French: Canadian Military History Group)
- Cherokee County Historical Museum
- Christian Country Helps Ministries
- Chronic Chagasic Miocardiopathy
- Chrysanthemum Chlorotic Mottle
- Clark County Heritage Museum
- CombiChem Inc (stock symbol)
- Commission Canadienne d'Histoire Militaire
- Communaute Catholique Hongroise de Montreal (French: Hungarian School of Montréal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bonds' security consists principally of net revenues of the 296-bed Centennial Commons housing facility on JJC's campus, which is owned by Foundation Housing, LLC (LLC) and managed by Century Campus Housing Management, L.
Strengths of the credit continue to be JJC's healthy enrollment profile, limited direct competition due in part to development restrictions, and the expertise of Century Campus Housing Management, one of the student housing industry's market leaders.