What does CKRM stand for?
CKRM stands for Centrum Koordynacji Ratownictwa Medycznego (Coordinating Center for Emergency Medical Services)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CKRM
- Cement Kiln Recycling Coalition
- Constitution of Kenya Review Commission
- Central Kentucky Radio Eye, Inc.
- Christ the King Reformed Episcopal Church (Dayton, OH)
- Christian Knowledge and Religious and Ethical Education (mandatory subject; Norwegian school system)
- Chin Kuki Revolutionary Front (inactive insurgent group; Manipur, India)
- Central Kentucky Riding for Hope (Lexington, KY)
- Central Kentucky Riding for the Handicapped (now Central Kentucky Riding for Hope; est. 1981)
- Central Kings Rural High School (Canada)
- Centralne Kierownictwo Ruchu Ludowego (Polish: The Central People's Movement Leader)
- Class-Based Kernel Resource Management (Linux kernel modification/addition)
- Centrale Krediet Registratie Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Central Credit Registration Netherlands Antilles)
- Cincinnati Knee Rating System
- Carajas, Para, Brazil - International / Brasilia Brazil (Airport Code)
- Cave and Karst Studies (environmental science)
- Center for Knowledge Societies
- Center for Korean Studies (UC Berkeley)
- Centre for Kentish Studies (UK)
- Challenges of the Knowledge Society (Bucharest, Romania)