Sandino Asturias, director of the Centro de Estudios de Guatemala (CEG), says that choosing a new attorney general is "the great challenge that Castresana left us with his resignation.
What does CEG stand for?
CEG stands for Centro de Estudios de Guatemala (Spanish: Training Center of Guatemala)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEG
We have 135 other meanings of CEG in our Acronym Attic
- Cahiers d'Etudes Germaniques (French: Journal of Germanic Studies; Université de Provence; Provence, France)
- Career Employment Group (Whyalla Norrie, SA, Australia)
- CATIA Einsatz Gruppe (German automotive industry user group for Dassault Systemes' CAD application)
- Cause-Effect Graphing
- Center for Economic Growth (Albany, NY)
- Center for Efficient Government
- Central Equipment Group
- Centre d'Etudes de Gramat (French: Gramat Studies Center; Gramat, France)
- Centre d'Expertise Graphique (French: Center of Graphic Expertise)
- Centre for Electronic Governance (India)
- Certified Engineering Geologist
- Chase Environmental Group (Louisville, KY)
- Church of the Eternal God (San Diego, CA)
- City Events Group (Troy, MI)
- Civil Engineer Group (United States Air Force)
- Civil Engineering and Geosciences
- Club d'Echecs de Genève (French: Chess Club of Geneva; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Collège d'Enseignement Général (France)
- College of Engineering Guindy (India)
- Combat Equipment Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandino Asturias of the Centro de Estudios de Guatemala (CEG) had a similar view.
Grisel Grapo of the Centro de Estudios de Guatemala (CEG) in Guatemala City said of it, "One problem is that it would be a repressive, not a preventive, force.