What does CUAM stand for?
CUAM stands for Centro Universitario Analitico Municipal (Spanish: Central University Municipal Analytics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUAM
- Cambridge University Association Football League
- Carleton University Art Gallery (Ottawa, Canada)
- See You Again (Amateur Radio)
- Churches United Against HIV/AIDS (Africa)
- Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc.
- Calgary Urban Aboriginal Initiative (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Cambridge University Amnesty International
- Cambridge University Anglo-Japanese Society (University of Cambridge; England, UK)
- Catlin Underwriting Agencies Ltd
- Credit Union Auto Loan Network (Englewood, CO)
- Centro Universitario Anglo Mexicano (Spanish: Anglo-Mexican University Centre; high school; Mexico City, Mexico)
- Collegio Universitario Aspiranti Medici Missionari (Italian)
- Collegues Universitaires Aspirants et Medecins Missionnaires (French)
- Chronic Uric Acid Nephrosis
- Christians United Against the New Anti-Semitism (blog)
- Credit Union Association of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Copper-Containing Amine Oxidase (biochemistry)
- Corporación Universitaria Autónoma de Occidente (Colombia)
- Creature Unlike Any Other
- Credit Union Association of Oregon