14 /PRNewswire/ -- For the sixth consecutive year, Centro Mexicano para la Filantropia (CEMEFI) awarded Sodexo Mexico with the prestigious Empresa Socialmente Responsable (ESR) Distinctive certification.
What does CEMEFI stand for?
CEMEFI stands for Centro Mexicano para la Filantropia (Spanish: Mexican Center for Philanthropy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consultants en Ergonomie et en Mieux-Etre (French: Usability Consulting and Better Being; Canada)
- Cooperative Efforts to Manage Emigration
- Central Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Centres d'Entrainement aux Méthodes d'Education Active (France)
- Common Evaluation Methodology Editorial Board (National Institute of Standards and Technology; Gaithersburg, MD; US DOC)
- Centre d'Etudes de Moteurs a Explosion et a Combustion (French: Center for the Study of Combustible Engines and Combustion)
- Critical-Care and Emergency Medical Education Consultants (Visalia, CA)
- Carosello Edizioni Musicali E Discografiche (Italian: Carousel Musical Editions and Discography; music publishing)
- Center for Energetic Materials and Energetic Devices
- Centre for Environmental Management Education and Development
- Center for Mathematics Education of Latinos (University of Arizona)
- Central Europe Middle East Latin America (geographical region)
- Compensated Earth-Moon-Earth Laser Link
- Committee on Electromagnetic Energy Public Health Issues
- Centre of Complex Environmental Monitoring and Environmental Risk Assessment (European Commission)
- Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies (Binghamton University)
- Centre for European Migration and Ethnic Studies (UK)
- Centre of Excellence in Mechatronics Systems (Warsaw University of Technology; Poland)
- Central Europe Middle East South Africa (region)
- Centro Médico Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala hospital)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blackbaud will also collaborate with organizations in Latin America, including: La Federacion de Instituciones Mexicanas Particulares de Educacion Superior (FIMPES), Centro Mexicano para la Filantropia (CEMEFI), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE Mexico), and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) to develop its product portfolio to best serve the regional needs of nonprofits.
BMV: HOMEX) (Homex or the Company) announced that it was honored with the ESR distinction for the second year in a row, which is given to socially responsible companies in Mexico by the Centro Mexicano para la Filantropia (CEMEFI) and the Alianza por la Responsabilidad Social Empresarial en Mexico (AliaRSE).