What does CIFDA stand for?
CIFDA stands for Centro Interregionale Formazione Divulgatori Agricoli (Italian: Interregional Training Centre Agricultural Advisory)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIFDA
- Copenhagen Initiative for Central America and México (Denmark)
- Cost, Insurance, Freight, Commission and Interest (shipping)
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd. (India)
- China International Futures Company, Ltd.
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Centro Internacional de Ferias y Convenciones (Spanish: International Center for Fairs and Conventions; El Salvador)
- Conference Internationale Francophone sur le Controle du Tabac (French: French-speaking International Conference on the Control of Tobacco)
- Canadian Institute of Floral Design (Canada)
- Centre for Innovative Financial Design (Institute for Financial Management and Research; India)
- Canberra International Folk Dancing Association (Australia)
- Centre International Francophone de Documentation et d'Information (French: International Francophone Literature and Information Center)
- Center for Integrated Facility Engineering
- Central Institute of Fisheries Education (India)
- Centre International de Formation Européenne
- Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering
- Conference for Independent Further Education (est. 1973; London, UK)
- Council for Independent Further Education (UK)
- Colloque International Francophone sur l'Ecrit et le Document
- Cote d'Ivoire Femmes, Environnement et Développement (French)
- International Centre for Training and Exchanges in Geosciences